Monday, January 28, 2019

Sweet Switch - When Our Eyes Meet, My Body Melts v1.0



Sweet Switch - When Our Eyes Meet, My Body Melts v1.0 (English).zip



Remember: Other versions also available in my profile ;)

Tags:
blowjob, doggy.style, blonde, handjob, censored, game, visual.novel, lang.english, windows, lang.japanese,



About the game

It's already been a month since school started, but not a single person has talked to me. That's because I've been labeled the school's number one delinquent. .Though it's not like I've done anything wrong. I just have a slightly meaner look in my eyes than most people. If I keep going down this path, I may make friends with those who've also resigned to their fates, but I'm more worried about my personal record. At this rate, I'm gonna be alone until I graduate.

Or that's what I thought until both that and the fear of graduating a virgin were suddenly blasted away.

"Th-This is all your fault! So take responsibility or something!"

Truly by chance, I came to know the secret of a certain girl, Sara La'arge. She has a unique trait: She gets excited when someone looks at her. Depending on how powerful a person's gaze is the thrill she gets can lead all the way up to sexual arousal.

"This is my special training! Once I get used to your gaze, I'll have nothing to fear!"

Well, I really don't know about that


Developer: Ammolite
Platform: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
Language : English text, Japanese audio. Female voice only
Content: Adult only!
Resolution: 800x600
Contains mosaics

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract



» Sweet Switch - When Our Eyes Meet, My Body Melts v1.0 (English).zip - 444.2 MB «




_____________________________________________
Enjoy, This is Fun! And Remember to check my profile for more news ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment